Our Covid statement
We aim to provide you with a safe treatment enviroment with that in mind we will be following our professional bodies recommendations and adding a few of our own, they are as follow:-
We ask you to
- NOT to come for treatment if you or members of your family show any signs of the covid virus - including Cough, fever / high temperature, loss of taste or smell etc.
- Please wear a face mask for treatment. MANDATORY AS OF 8TH OF AUGUST.(please see the governemt list if you feel you could be exempt)
- Arrive on time but wait outside if anyone is in the shop.
- Sanitise your hands on entry.
We will be
- Deep cleaning regularly, so sorry but not all days or times will therefore be available for treatment.
- We are running on an appointment only basis so please phone or email 1st.
- We are allowing more time in between clients to allow for sanitising - cleaning in between which includes a full towel change and sanitising any hard surfaces.
- We will be wearing disposible masks and disposible pinnies during treatment (gorgeous i know).
- Washing our hands regularly, which we do already.
- We will be renewing all our contact details for the NHS contact tracing scheme, please bear with us !
- Towels will be double bagged and removed from the treatment room after your treatment.
- We are not to use any porous materials that cannot be washed / disposed of after each client so sorry no pillows allowed.
- We have purchased a new air filtration system to kill 99.99% of germs and viruses that may be lurking, please see link for more info
- We are being extra cautious so pregnancy massage will only be allowed with the express consent of your doctor or mid wife - sorry.
Updated on 28th of August 2020.