Our Covid statement
We aim to provide you with a safe treatment enviroment with that in mind we will be following our professional bodies recommendations and adding a few of our own, they are as follow:-
We ask you to
- NOT to come for treatment if you or members of your family show any signs of the covid virus - including Cough, fever / high temperature, loss of taste or smell etc.
- Please wear a face mask for treatment. MANDATORY AS OF 8TH OF AUGUST.(please see the governemt list if you feel you could be exempt)
- Arrive on time but wait outside if anyone is in the shop.
- Sanitise your hands on entry.
We will be
- Deep cleaning regularly, so sorry but not all days or times will therefore be available for treatment.
- We are running on an appointment only basis so please phone or email 1st.
- We are allowing more time in between clients to allow for sanitising - cleaning in between which includes a full towel change and sanitising any hard surfaces.
- We will be wearing disposible masks and disposible pinnies during treatment (gorgeous i know).
- Washing our hands regularly, which we do already.
- We will be renewing all our contact details for the NHS contact tracing scheme, please bear with us !
- Towels will be double bagged and removed from the treatment room after your treatment.
- We are not to use any porous materials that cannot be washed / disposed of after each client so sorry no pillows allowed.
- We have purchased a new air filtration system to kill 99.99% of germs and viruses that may be lurking, please see link for more info
- Limit our treatment menu - facial treatments such as eye brow waxing etc are currently not allowed under government guidelines, we are being extra cautious so pregnancy massage will only be allowed with the express consent of your doctor or mid wife - sorry.
Updated on 6th of August 2020.